Bronze Age Nutrition: Ayurvedic Skin Cream (with MSM)
This cream is usually bought initially to soothe dry, troubled and irritated skin or to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Our many satisfied customers continue to use the cream thereafter as a simple, natural moisturiser or night cream. The unique ingredient is a natural ayurvedic herbal extract, whose formula is not widely known. As a cream it is unscented, white in colour and relatively fluid and non-greasy. It does not contain any sunscreens. Improvements in skin tone and texture that we hear about are most likely due to MSM’s sulphur, which is required by the body to make our new collagen.
Just look at these ingredients !! (per 100g)
- MSM organic sulphur 8.0% (this is the skin cream base, which acts as a transdermal ‘carrier’ for the other beneficial ingredients, transporting them to a depth of several millimetres). MSM and its precursor DMSO are well known for their transdermal properties.
- Glycerol monohydrate 1.0%
- Glycerin (plant source) 9.0%
- Almond Oil 1.0%
- Coconut Oil 1.0%
- Vitamin A 5,000 IU
- Vitamin E (as palmitate) 12 IU
- Vitamin D 600 IU
- Aloe Vera Gel 0.5%
- Calendula Flower Extract 0.1%
- Ultra Purified Water 100%
- Proprietary Ayurvedic Tincture 3.0 ^
Please note: although this product contains nut extract, we have no reported allergic reactions to date.
These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.